You all are welcome.

RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk You all are welcome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Erickson
    Keymaster

My voodoo still works. Fuck you Mac Jones.

Lance. Woohoo

4everYoung
    Keymaster

Yes, yes it does! Suck it Mac!

NortyFiner
    Participant

HA! The voodoo jumped boards with us!

Joel Montana
    Participant

Hey E, I don’t remember but back in 2005, did you voodoo Rodgers so we ended up with Alex? 😂

PhD
    Participant

I just watched all the vids on the 49ers.com site and am really pumped for Trey baby now. I had a sixth sense about him last year when I said we needed someone like him that could be mobile when we needed it, when we were getting our ass beat by one of our opponents that have a QB like that. And lo and behold it came true. So maybe I helped start the voodoo back then (even if later I felt it seemed like Kyle was going to draft Mac Jones).

Watching his interviews and Kyle’s comment about how he could be the CEO of a company made me appreciate that for someone not even 21 years old yet how mature and level-headed he seems. I can definitely see how the team fell in love with him and if it’s true that he was their first choice from the beginning then yea, he probably wouldn’t have fallen to them at 12 and as steep as the cost was, they were probably right when they felt they needed to trade up to 3 so they would be in the driver’s seat to pick him. Now let’s see how he turns out. It would be awesome if we could start giving teams like SEA and AZ fits when our QB scrambles for a score, first down or enough to make an improvised throw for a TD or to keep a drive alive instead of those teams always frustrating us with those things. Go Trey!

RedBluff
    Participant

LMFAO…..what Doc said and yet they still tried to go after Aaron.
    Scatterbrained motherfuckers.

Astronomicat
    Participant

Hopefully he can stay healthy & digest the offense I look foward to seeing him in the pre-season I hope he proves me wrong & we don’t spend another 5 years regreting a QB move. Getting sick of not having a guy we can at least root for. He either succeeds,or we start looking for new HC, and we tear it all down & rebuild again.

Astronomicat
    Participant

https://youtu.be/5Ej6kY-9HMk at least he has some pocket prescrnce sick of guys who can’t either feel the rush, or constantly hear footsteps.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.