RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Who you talking at pick 3

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Yes I would trade that pick for him.

OZ
    Participant

In a heart beat.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Rumor is the 49ers offered number 12 for Darnold. If this is true then it’s almost guaranteed they screw up the pick at 3. Clearly this regime can’t evaluate a QB then.

NortyFiner
    Participant

<quote>Crazy thought….would you trade our #3 for Aaron Rogers?</quote>

Without hesitation. The Packers’ issues have mostly been around him, not because of him. He is a proven product and would be an instant starter.

Erickson
    Keymaster

MN. Say that about Darnold. Dude reporting it never heard of. Think he covers Broncos. So who knows. But yeah that would have sucked

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Yeah E I can’t find the story again, but saw the guy was in the Denver area. Doesn’t make much sense. I did see it on CBS Sports so I am sure it’s got some credibility, but honestly who knows.
    Would I rather have Darnold than a first round pick this season or Mac Jones and no first rounders what the next two years?

RedBluff
    Participant
    RedBluff
    Participant

I just posted the article…….and hell yes I would take Aaron too!

I’m not as down on Darnold. I think Our 12th pick was too much but I’d have given them what the Panther gave them. On the right team with the right coaching staff I think he could be very good, maybe even elite.

I also think Aaron would love to be a Niner…..but he’s killing it on Jeopardy I hear.
    Would not surprise me if they offered him the job and he took it.

LMFAO, what’s the odds on having Alex and Aaron in Niner uni’s in 2021????

PhD
    Participant

“LMFAO, what’s the odds on having Alex and Aaron in Niner uni’s in 2021????”

Thinking they go up the more you smoke RB.

One week from today we find out who Kyle wants.
    Mac Jones 80% chance
    Trey Lance 10% chance
    Justin Fields 10% chance

Yes, they traded away all those picks when they could have stayed at 12 and gotten a studly someone and taken Davis Mills at QB in the second round if Jones didn’t fall to them at 12.

OneTrackT
    Participant

I really hope it’s Fields, if it’s Jones I’m fucking done

RedBluff
    Participant

Makes me wonder they they though Zach was a lock at 3???

RedBluff
    Participant

https://www.modbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article250878334.html
    God I hope our FO knows something we don’t. Getting Zach would be awesome.

Erickson
    Keymaster

It will be Lance.

RedBluff
    Participant

Lance would be my pick if we can’t have Zach.

PhD
    Participant

E said “It will be Lance.”

Just for the record, I hyped Lance last year during one of our in-game discussions (it might have been the Buffalo game when we were getting our ass handed to us) while complaining we needed a scrambling QB on the old board with John who was saying we should take Lawrence. John apparently didn’t make to this new board but a few of you other guys might remember me saying we need Lance. It would be interesting if my first hit back then turned out to happen.

I still think it’s gonna be Jones though because I’ve seen how arrogant Kyle can be. He really does believe he knows more than anyone else when it comes to football. I don’t think I’ve ever heard him say he personally made a mistake or the wrong decision when it comes to his play calling or choosing players.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.