Week 9: Tards vs 49ers

RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Week 9: Tards vs 49ers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    RedBluff
    Participant

I like our chances even with Kyle and Jimmy. I’m also expecting to see Trey take some snaps.

PhD
    Participant

If Deebo is out, the team will be more than a little challenged.

RedBluff
    Participant

They’ve been riding Deebo and Mitchell like fucking pony express horses.
    Kyle needs to pull his head out a little more and scheme in other players…..like Sermon, Hasty, Kittle (fingers crossed), Dwelley, and BA. I’d also like to see some Trey in the red zone.

And for the love of GOD please don’t abandon a scheme that’s working before it stops working…..run that shit til they figure it out then add all your little flips and twist/variations.

How many times does he have to read about opposing teams thanking him for giving up on plays they had no answer for. Kyle is such a hard headed motherfucker……he is as some have said a combination of his Dad and Gruden that aspires to be Belichick.

I’m also really hopeful that his “confrontation” with BA will lead other “doghouse” players to challenge him and force him to lay out expectations in a much better way, for them and future players.

PhD
    Participant

And why did it take eight weeks to figure it out with Aiyuk? Maybe Shanahan isn’t as great as everyone likes to think he is?

NortyFiner
    Participant

See now, I tried to make this thread earlier this week and it got stuck in moderation, along with several other posts I’ve tried to make. Starting to get mad as hell at this board’s mechanics.

The good news is, the Cards are not the same team this week that we played the first time. Kyler Murray is very likely to be out. Watt is gone for the year. They’ve got holes. Maybe we can take advantage. I hope so, anyway.

John
    Participant

Maybe some day we will have a healthy Deebo, Kittle and Aiyuk all playing together for any extended stretch of games. I’m not counting on it ever happening.

RedBluff
    Participant

Imagine having Trey, Mitchell, Hasty, Sermon, Mosart (I doubt too many team offer him alot so we might get him back), Wilson, Kittle, Deebo and Aiyuk next year. I’d add Hurd…but I doubt that dude ever plays in the NFL.

Joel Montana
    Participant

We suck so bad…. 🤦🏻‍♂️

John
    Participant

Ahh well back to reality. All Klynch had to do is win one after losing 4 straight and all was forgiven from the “faithful”. No wonder why Jed hasn’t fired anyone yet.

NortyFiner
    Participant

If Kyle’s seat ain’t already being warmed up, it needs to be.

RedBluff
    Participant

What a shit show…..this is a bad team due to a shitty head coach and a crappy coaching staff.
    There’s talent on this team but no development and no leadership.

John
    Participant

And this team was better last year. They played a few really good games last year and the defense was consistently good last year not this up and down, missing tackles and PIs we see all the time now.

Jed could have given Kyle a contract extension after year 3 only after winning the super bowl or at least stringing together good seasons like Harbaugh did. I could see Jed firing Kyle after next year but I’m afraid we are stuck with him with 4 years remaining on his deal. No way is Jed going to pay that much to run him out.

OZ
    Participant

Not putting this loss on Fred, but his play as of late is a little worrisome. He’s looked very average the last few games.

Keiser82
    Participant

There was one well coached, disciplined team out there today. Take a guess on who that was. Something has to change. Call it a QB change or baby ray face out, or lynch’s shitty ass drafting, either way this was fucking embarrassing. Being from Az, this was quite possibly one of the worst losses ever. And boys I’ve been a niner fan for quite a long time. Im curious to hear what y’all think.

Joel Montana
    Participant

I think we had Zero excuses today to lose. They had a 2nd string QB, missing a bunch of weapons on Offense and we our roster was good… Kittle, Deebo, Aiyuk and Mitchell were all out there on Offense and our D was pretty intact today… Oh that’s right… McGlinchey got hurt… Well that was it…🤦🏻‍♂️

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.