Week 8: 49ers at Chicago

RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Week 8: 49ers at Chicago

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    RedBluff
    Participant

We’re going to loose…same blueprint as the Dolt’s game.
    Field’s going to look great. GSpot could go down and we just might see Sudafed.

John
    Participant

I hope Fields lights it up and Jimmy continues to look terrible. It will further show how inept this organization is. 🙏

RedBluff
    Participant

It’s a sad thing when you’re wishing your team loses in the hopes it rattles the owners into action.
    Sigh
    Fuck You Kyle
    Fuck You York’s

RedBluff
    Participant

Trey being hurt was such fucking bullshit…..he was 100% in practice. Kyle deflecting by talking about needing to see if he’s healthy is soooo fucked up.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/151801-fred-warner-49ers-focused-earning-4-game-losing-streak/
    Warner’s fucking delusional too……sad, I thought he had some balls.
    This ain’t bad luck son, this you and your pals not executing at times on defense and Kyle and the offense fucking up the entire season.

We are seriously lacking nasty fuckers on this team.

PhD
    Participant

I haven’t seen one player, coach or owner show a substantial amount of emotion about all the losing – like expressing that you’re really pissed off about it. No, it’s just business as usual. Collect your pay check and move on to next week. Who fucking cares if we lost or not? It’s just another game and when we get home we count Jed’s money and feel content, warm and fuzzy.

RedBluff
    Participant

We sadly don’t have those types of players or coaches on this team. Kyle is acting like he’s solid regardless.

RedBluff
    Participant

Arizona lost.

PhD
    Participant

Steve Young believes the locker room is ‘fraught with terror.’ Maybe Kyle and Lynch aren’t dialed in to the chemistry of the locker room enough? Losing DeFo was a huge blow to their talent level and leadership. And they replaced him with someone who could turn out to be a major fail. Staley hanging it up. Making Jimmy a lame duck. This has to be effecting the team. And what about the Aiyuk situation? What’s the impact of so many players with only one year contracts at this point and little job security here? Something is definitely not right in the locker room.

John
    Participant

The sense of entitlement in this organization goes down to the assistant coaches and players. Starts at the top. Nobody has a healthy fear of failure or accountability in this organization. As others said everyone is on long term deals without earning. Play 8 games a year? Doesn’t matter here’s your contract extension. Just keep telling the fans how good the team will be once it’s finally healthy. Jed gave Kyle new contract after year 3 on a 6 year deal. If he has any sense he would have done the normal thing and waited to year 5 and evaluate then.

NortyFiner
    Participant

I’ve a feeling complacency has something to do with it. Because we got so close, we must just need to make an adjustment or two, right? Wrong. The office didn’t fill the gaps that we fans can see from a distance, and the team as a whole clearly hasn’t put in the same level of effort. You cannot coast in the NFL; you have to keep pushing or you’ll get passed in a hurry, and there is no second prize. If you ain’t first, you’re last, and right now we’re last. Hoping for the best, mentally resigned to the worst. I’m starting to wonder if I just need to give up on football entirely.

RedBluff
    Participant

Spot on Norty. I’ve lowered my expectations so I can stay connected. I’ve actually watched all the games this season so far.

John
    Participant

Ugh we might actually win this game. This team always wins when I want them to lose.

John
    Participant

On a positive note Bosa is on pace for around 16 sacks and Deebo is on pace for over 1700 yards this year haha

RedBluff
    Participant

A win is a win. Feels good GSpot balled out as did Mitchell and Deebo. The Defense tightened up in the second half. Things just might be looking up.

NortyFiner
    Participant

I’d like to have a conversation with somebody important about why the 49ers are 3-1 on the road but we suck on our home field. This isn’t the first time this has happened, and it makes me think something is bad wrong with our stadium. I mean, it’s got flaws, but I wouldn’t think (hope) it’s so bad that it makes our team uncomfortable to play at home.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.