Week 3: Packers vs 49ers

RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Week 3: Packers vs 49ers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    RedBluff
    Participant

Unless Shanny pulls out all the stops we will lose.

Hope we get to see Trey and the scrub RB’s do well.

GSpot’s first true test.

Rylite
    Participant

When I am on my death bed many years from now, could you come to my house and be all optimistic like this.

PS
    Dont forget the reach around and the Pez dispensers

RedBluff
    Participant

LMFAO

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Where is E? Makes this fancy new place and doesn’t even hang around.

NortyFiner
    Participant

I think E is wrapped up with life. COVID and everything accompanying it has changed things for a lot of people regarding jobs, family matters et al. So it goes.

NortyFiner
    Participant

I just realized we’re the night game. Where the hell has this weekend gone? Oh well.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Jimmy needs to go and Kyle needs to as well. Sermon should request a trade during halftime. Unreal that Shanny forces the issue with the passes and doesn’t even try to run the ball.

Rylite
    Participant

G

NortyFiner
    Participant

Someone please punch Jimmy G right in the fucking grill for that god damn 4th quarter fumble. That probably just cost us the game.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Fuck me running. Jimmy G still needs punched for giving us all a heart attack. One point lead against Aaron Rodgers with 37 seconds to go and no timeouts. Defense, you’re up, and you know it’s gonna be no huddle so no excuses about not being ready. Let’s shut the door.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Fucking D gave up too much ground. Finished the way we started, like shit.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Yep soft coverage leaving the middle of the field wide open. All it takes is one chunk play. The defense was playing like the Packers needed a TD. You allow them to get yards over the middle when they need to score 6, not 3. Ryans should he canned after that.

gorewhore
    Participant

Hopefully Lynch called Sherman immediately after the game

RedBluff
    Participant

I think the worst part about it all is that we all know that was a very winnable game.

Rat Face is disappointing.
    Lynch too.
    How do you start the season with such weak ass CB’s?
    Why didn’t they yard sale Jimmy in the offseason?
    Sadly Rat Face hasn’t shown us that he can learn from his mistakes.

The only way this team has a chance is if he benches Jimmy, the CB’s quickly learn while on the job and some of our injured players come back 100%.
    I don’t see it happening.

Rat Face is stubborn as fuck and a shitty communicator.
    At some point he’s going to lose this team.

John
    Participant

Jimmy looked awful. At his best he’s a one read QB and immobile as hell. He just always looks confused out there and he’s 30 and still throws into double coverage and off his back foot. I’m so sick of him. He plays like absolute shit for 90% of the game then “leads” them on a late game TD drive and he pumps his fists and everything is supposed to be ok. Kyle is stubborn. The Packers had a rookies on their line playing and they have a smart coach who adjusted the playcalling according for quick passes. Kyle needs to go too I’m afraid. If they put Lance in there now I think Kyle will destroy him like with how Matt Nagy will likely destroy Justin Fields. Let this team tank this year, and please fire both Kyle and John and let’s start over with competent leadership with Lance going into next year and beyond.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.