Week 18: 49ers vs. Rams

RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Week 18: 49ers vs. Rams

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    PhD
    Participant

We apparently have a 34% chance of winning this game, which is pretty much the same chance ATL has of beating New Orleans. Unfortunately, this could be a season ender.

John
    Participant

The Rams still have the division to play for plus they’re probably pissed after we humiliated them. I think if Trey plays we have a chance. If Jimmy for some reason plays we are done. I think Trey has already proven has as good a passer as Jimmy (not saying much I know but he’s a kid) and he can make plays with his legs obviously.

PhD
    Participant

Jimmy knows the offense better but he’s gripping impaired. Trey is a potential stud but he isn’t settled in enough yet. Damned if you do and damned if you don’t. It will take a miracle to make the playoffs, which is sad. Jimmy INT’d us out of the post season with his performance against Tennessee. Au Revoir!

NortyFiner
    Participant

If we had won the Titans game like we should have, we wouldn’t be in this mess. Instead, Jimmy G threw it away, and probably our season with it. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

RedBluff
    Participant

I like the kids chances and I expect the Rams will do exactly what the Texans tried to do, stack the box and dare Trey to beat them with his arm. I expect a lot of rolling out, read option and play action. If they dedicate a spy there should be guys open. I also hope they work on him making quicker decisions and flicking the ball out quicker, especially on the slants over the middle. I like our chances. Kyle needs to coach him up and adjust his playing calling based on what he saw Trey could do against the Texans. If Trey can play the way he did in the second half against the Texans for a whole game against the Rams…we will win.

d4n
    Participant

Our top 3 corners are on covid list.

nm9erholic
    Participant

Mosely is practicing, if he can come back this weekend it would be huge.

John
    Participant

This was supposed to be a 2019 revenge tour. LOL

NortyFiner
    Participant

Instead, it’s a heart attack from one end to the other.

NortyFiner
    Participant
    PhD
    Participant

Jimmy looking like the starter. My question is this, if gripping the ball is his issue, what happens when he gets sacked or is tackled while defensive players are pawing at the ball? Throwing it is one thing, hanging on to it when you’re going down is something else.

Kyle has already said that turnovers usually determine the outcome of these games.

nm9erholic
    Participant

Ambry is off the COVID list, I’m excited to see him and Mosely on the field together. He took his lumps early, but was arguably our best CB in the last 2 games.

RedBluff
    Participant

Kyle’s going self sabotage and trot out GSpot.
    What a fucking retard.

John
    Participant

Jimmy. A guy with feet of cement with a bad thumb going against a good pass rush. Seems like a recipe for disaster to me but what do I know. I just see him getting slammed into the turf and Ramsey toying with him and making them look like fools.

NortyFiner
    Participant

There are times when loyalty is not a virtue. Kyle starting an injured QB in the most important and possibly final game of our season is one of them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.