RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Week 16: 49ers vs Titans

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    PhD
    Participant

Why not double team AJ Brown? He just kept making 3rd and longs. Take him out of the game like they took Kittle out of the game.

John
    Participant

Yes the defense was awful on 3rd down. That was the worst 3rd down defense I’ve ever seen this team play. I also think AJ Brown is just a beast. And Kyle just didn’t do enough to get the ball in Kittle’s hands.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Stop throwing the ball to a damn FB too. It was cute before, but it’s sad that a short white dude is considered a play maker.

John
    Participant

Juice gets wide open and has good hands. That exact play has worked for long gains in the past. Not his fault Jimmy air mailed it. Every time the scrub goes back to pass I hold my breath.

RedBluff
    Participant

Kyle’s going to ride his ass either into the playoffs or til the end of the season.

I don’t see Trey taking the field at all for the rest of the season.

NortyFiner
    Participant

RB: you’re probably right. If Trey didn’t get put in after Jimmy was literally throwing the game away, Kyle is never gonna put him in, and I think that’s at least as big a damnation of Kyle as it is of anyone else.

RedBluff
    Participant

He is as hard headed a motherfucker as I’ve seen. He will gladly self sabotage himself and this team just to prove a point. He’s a smug ass hole. I doubt he gets us to the big show again no matter who’s on the team and even if we get there he will shit himself again. It’s like he can’t help it.

Maybe the entire York family burn eternally in the fire lake of damnation. LMFAO

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

I was 100% right about Shanny. He’s in over his head and it’s evident.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.