Week 16: 49ers vs Titans

RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Week 16: 49ers vs Titans

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    RedBluff
    Participant

This will be a true test.
    Hope we have Mitchell back, maybe at least on a run count.

We win or lose based on what kind of game Kyle calls and if Tannehill gets enough time to exploit our secondary.

d4n
    Participant

Titans are a very well coached team with Vrabel. Even without Henry and injuries to their receiving group – still a team that produces and grinds it out. Tough test with a short week and away, but this should be a telling game if we are to be a contending playoff team.

Our secondary will be put to a test and I foresee lots of flags and PI’s with Tannehill tossing it up for 50/50 jump balls.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

49ers are 3.5 point road favorites on a short week. Don’t think I recall a TNF game where this is the case.

NortyFiner
    Participant

We have all our weapons. We’ve won five of our last six games. We have been winning on the road. Predicting us as a slight favorite isn’t a reach. That said, the Titans will be one of the toughest teams we’ve faced this year. This will likely be either a total blowout or a brawl to the end, without much in between.

PhD
    Participant

This game is like the old Shirelles song. “Will You Love Me Tomorrow.” Tonight the light of love is in your eyes, but will you still love me tomorrow? Right now we love how this team has been playing other than the stupid Seattle loss. Will we still love them tomorrow if they come up short tonight? Tannehill is a joke. We need to make a statement, plain and simple. I like our chances and hope we still love them tomorrow.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Nice opening drive. I liked that backside “screen without a screen” to Aiyuk. Good start.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Pass rush is working, that bullshit soft zone coverage not so much. Gotta be aware of where the receivers are and get in their lane.

NortyFiner
    Participant

OK, that was a terrible call. In our favor, but still a terrible call. Refs have been absolutely awful this season all around.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Absolute stare down on that throw.

John
    Participant

Fuckin Jimmy

NortyFiner
    Participant

Bad decision INT by Jimmy. He was blinders on Kittle and tried to force it despite the coverage. Gotta keep your eyes open and throw to the guys who DON’T have the wrong jersey in front of them.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

He knew where he was going to throw it before the snap. That’s a mistake that you expect from Lance.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Fastest quarter ever.

John
    Participant

Jimmy is the most frustrating player I’ve seen on the Niners. Can look like Montana sometimes and also look like Ken Dorsey. I don’t get him.

The defense is playing awesome.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Just saying, there’s a lot of red in that crowd for a road game.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.