Week 15: Falcon vs 49ers

RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Week 15: Falcon vs 49ers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    RedBluff
    Participant

Pretty even match…..both teams play mediocre at best.
    If Kyle keeps his head out of his ass we probably win.

d4n
    Participant

I’m a believer of “trap” games where a team is suppose to win on paper, but get blown out during the game. This might be it. I hope not.

PhD
    Participant

Coming back to play at home after an emotional road win has usually equaled blowing it. Let’s hope the urgency and importance of these last four games can help them overcome that tendency.

John
    Participant

Maybe this team will end up being like the 07, 11 giants and 12 Ravens. Teams that were mediocre and pissed their fans off during the season but got hot and went all the way.

RedBluff
    Participant

I just don’t see the intestinal fortitude to nut up and get it done.

NortyFiner
    Participant

COVID schedule fuckery has hit the NFL hard this week. Frankly, I’m surprised the NFL made it this far into the season without games being affected.

Anyway, the Falcons are beatable. We just have to not beat ourselves, as we too often do.

nm9erholic
    Participant

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Let’s Go Hawks!

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

The league was supposed to force teams to forfeit. They changed their policy to enable players to be available quicker than before. This is a complete joke and a money grab. If the league was truly concerned about player safety they wouldn’t have added two additional nationally televised games. Reschedule the games, sure. Don’t air them to the whole country though.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Of course. The NFL is always about the TV money first and foremost. That’s why Aaron Rodgers got a slap on the wrist for overtly lying and defying the league where other players would have likely been suspended. Can’t take the star off the stage. I’m getting to the point that I’m starting to wonder if I shouldn’t just be done with the NFL entirely.

RedBluff
    Participant

Every time I hear Omicron I think

RedBluff
    Participant

Lions are spanking the Tards….10 zip so far.

RedBluff
    Participant

I hear you Norty…….I’m gonna start chasing pussy more after I recover.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Keystone Cops start to the game for both teams. I almost think their FG was an accident. Let’s see who can get their heads together first.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Oh yeah, and the Cardinals got caught big time in their trap game. Makes winning today all that more important for us.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Back and forth, but we take a lead into halftime. How about that first TD actually using our fullback as a fullback for a change…who’da thunk it, right?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.