RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Week 14: 49ers vs. Bengals

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    NortyFiner
    Participant

Stopped em for 3. Two minute offense, let’s go.

NortyFiner
    Participant

WOOOO, caught a break! Still time for at least a FG. Come on guys, make it happen.

NortyFiner
    Participant

KITTLE! That’s how to end a half. Caught a couple of breaks but we got there.

PS. Delay of game on a fucking extra point? Seriously!?

John
    Participant

Nice game so far. They’ve gotten a couple of gifts so far but they cashed in. And yeah delay of game on extra point. I think our special teams coach is probably just stupid. There was a long review there on the TD so there’s no excuse for it. Good and great teams don’t make stupid mistakes like that and they focus on details. I still don’t have any hope. If they win today I don’t care.

Oh yeah and Jimmy still sucks.

John
    Participant

Nice drive by Jimmy so far. I still hate him. Kyle must want to end Deebo’s season with as much as he lines him up in the backfield. Again Kyle trying to show his “genius”.

NortyFiner
    Participant

I think our heavy use of Deebo as a RB says more negative about our real RBs that we’d like to admit.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Not an ideal end to that drive, but a 14 point lead is a good place to defend from. Let’s go D.

John
    Participant

Ugh Juice-check was wide open there. Jimmy either doesn’t see or doesn’t want to throw it to open receivers much of the time. They need to get Trey developed. It’s time we have a real QB.

NortyFiner
    Participant

ANOTHER illegal use of hands, both on Thomas. WTF? Someone put him in mittens so he’ll stop grabbing stuff.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Regarding Juice being open, I’ve learned not to get too mad about that because we can’t see through Jimmy’s eyes to know what he sees or where the play is supposed to go. So I’ve learned to let that go unless it’s really blatant.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Defense has gone soft on this drive. Don’t let off the gas just because we have a lead!

John
    Participant

I don’t see how running Deebo between the tackles for 3 yards is any better than Jeff Wilson doing it. I get that our RB room is thin but it’s Kyle’s hubris I think.

Looks like Al Shaair is hurt. The way he missed that tackle I hope he didn’t tear an ACL or Achilles.

NortyFiner
    Participant

D with the stop, and FG missed. Come on Jimmy, one more score should put this away.

John
    Participant

Want to take a moment to express my appreciation for one of the only good coaches on this staff: Demeco Ryans. He’s been given overpriced underachievers in guys like Armstead or Ford (I know Ford never plays but it results in someone cheaper backing him up) and the total John/Kyle complete incompetence in filling the corner spot, and the defense is consistently solid. We also have an offense and special teams that puts the defense in bad positions.

John
    Participant

Jesus Jimmy just drops the ball. I bet he had Aiyuk open somewhere there. We all know he hates throwing it to him.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.