Week 14: 49ers vs. Bengals

RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Week 14: 49ers vs. Bengals

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    PhD
    Participant

This one seems like a barometer for whether or not the team makes the playoffs. We already knew Seattle has our number and now we apparently only have one healthy running back (Hasty) plus the new guy they signed today (Brian Hill). If Deebo is back and used at RB that would be more than helpful.

Anyway, if they can win this game on the road and despite all these things, I feel like they will probably make the playoffs. It will take good Jimmy showing up and balling out – something that is always a crap shoot when it comes to him.

John
    Participant

After the total shit show in Seattle I’m back to having no hope in this franchise and hoping they get embarrassed in the rest of the games this year. I want Kyle and John out of here. Obviously let the new coach pick his coaching staff but I think there are some coaches on defense worth keeping (Demeco, our d line coach). I’ve had enough.

Having said that I could see them winning this game and going 9-8, sneaking in as 7th seed, getting destroyed in Lambeau and then John and Kyle telling everyone how great of a year it was.

RedBluff
    Participant

I’m with John.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Right now I’m at a place in my life where I’m actively refusing to stress about shit I can’t control. That includes this team. I want us to win. I’ll be happy when we do and justly mad when we don’t. But I’m not going to let it hurt me anymore like it has sometimes in the past.

John
    Participant

Norty I have been trying to take that approach since the Singletary era but I have been unsuccessful in not getting pissed. If you have any tips on what’s worked for you I’d like to hear them. Do you meditate or do yoga? 😂

PhD
    Participant

I do yoga and still can lose it when they suck a bag o’ dicks. But yea, I can also relate to disconnecting from the outcomes. What will be, will be. Still, I really can’t get my head around how many players get injured now that the game is supposed to be safer. I don’t remember injuries being such a big thing decades ago. Ronnie Lott just cut the tip off his finger and kept playing. LOL

d4n
    Participant

When things are looking like they’re going downhill…I usually stick to Redzone and work out so I can stuff my face after a loss. 🙁

RedBluff
    Participant

Having lost 2.5 month’s being “tethered”….I’m all in on with what Norty’s saying. Life’s way the fuck to short. I’m just happy to have my dick back and working…not near 100% yet….but he’s back. LMFAO

Plus we all know this team and coaching staff is not that great, so my expectations are very tempered. I just hope improvement and consistency.

RedBluff
    Participant

The injury issue has gotten way out of hand. I don’t know what to believe any more.

Mitchell’s gotten run into the ground?
    Deebo too?
    Greenlaw?
    Signing/drafting injury prone players?
    Players just aren’t near as self prepared when they show up to camp as they used to be?
    How about this one, there’s a huge disparity between elite players on the field (Bosa, Williams) and everyone else?
    Who knows?

RedBluff
    Participant

I want to get back to Yoga.

Good thinking D4N…..way to problem solve.

NortyFiner
    Participant

The game so far: punt, punt, punt, FG, FG. I feel like I’m watching baseball. We’re 3-3 in the bottom of the third inning.

NortyFiner
    Participant

DEEBO! No baseball score anymore.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Bleh. Bad play selection leads to a weak punt. Come on D.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Illegal use of hands? Meh. Refs wearing orange stripes.

NortyFiner
    Participant

TD? No TD. Guess the replay official thought the gift was too obvious.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.