RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Week 13: 49ers vs Seacocks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

That first hit I can see the flag. The second one was total bullshit.

John
    Participant

This is the recipe for success under Carroll and Wilson since they’ve been there. They get more bullshit calls (and no calls) and stupid fluke plays to go their way than anyone. It’s unbelievable.

NortyFiner
    Participant

NFL defenders need to start taking the attitude that if the refs are gonna flag even looking at the QB as roughing, then they may as well make it worthwhile and take the QB’s head off.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Yep, there’s another returner who should be fired. For the past 20 years, why the fuck can’t we get a guy who can protect the damn ball and scare other teams?

NortyFiner
    Participant

I’m gonna stop watching. I’m mad as hell right now. We should be winning 30-0 right now and instead we’re giving the game away.

Joel Montana
    Participant

Momentum defintiley swung both ways but Shecocks only one to capitalize on them in the 2nd half. Our 1 dimensional offense is again ineffective.

John
    Participant

I stopped watching to put up Christmas lights. Stupid ass mistakes. I hate Jimmy. Even my wife is pissed at him, which says a lot because she never gets mad at anyone.

John
    Participant

Ok I was still watching out of curiosity. So Jimmy decided to keep it on a read option on 4th and 1?

John
    Participant

They got lucky with the penalty. Time to put Lance in.

John
    Participant

Pete is running up and down the sideline chomping gum and the Seahawks are downing adderall on the sideline and we are a disaster. Kind of reminds me of 2012/2013.

John
    Participant

Death, taxes, and it still doesn’t make sense what is and isn’t a catch.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Seattle is a tough place to play. They need to win games against bad teams though. The Saints and Vikings lost so I believe they stay in the playoff picture for now.

RedBluff
    Participant

GSpot and our DB’s are the weakest link.

Bench his ass and play Trey for the reminder of the season.

John
    Participant

The up and down nature of this team and the dumb mistakes like personal fouls, special teams fuck ups, Jimmy throwing to wide open defenders, etc. It all makes me question the coaching of this team still, even if they do still hold a playoff spot. It’s like they just completely forget how to play football sometimes. And Kyle’s playcalling continuing to run Mitchell up the middle when it obviously wasn’t working, ugh.

NortyFiner
    Participant

I wonder if Cannon becoming an ambulance case right off the bat didn’t get in the guys’ heads somehow. Which by the way, team reports that he’s stable in the hospital and under observation. Best wishes for him.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.