Week 13: 49ers vs Seacocks

RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Week 13: 49ers vs Seacocks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    RedBluff
    Participant

Even without Deebo I think we still squeak out a win.

Fuck it, let’s go for broke.
    Put Trey in on the Deebo runs….maybe incorporate a throw by Trey from the flat or a Wing T toss back to Mitchell.
    We’ll need Kittle, Mitchell, Aiyuk and Jennings to play balls to the wall.
    Just need GSpot to not give up the ball.

Defense just needs to play like they have.

Kyle needs to keep his head out of his ass.

NortyFiner
    Participant

We should win this. Without Deebo and Warner, people will just need to step up a little more.

Looks like they signed Adrian Peterson. A puzzle piece to keep track of.

John
    Participant

The special teams was asleep on that play. Jesus Christ. Always have to watch out for the fake. Inexcusable.

John
    Participant

Absolutely awful first drive. Kyle looks stupid again. Two runs up the middle and Jimmy again a disaster on 3rd and long. They needed to at least pick up a few first downs here after that TD. Seems to me that could have run some screens or bootlegs to Kittle here.

John
    Participant

The defense looks ready to play at least. Special teams and offense look lost. They better get their asses together.

John
    Participant

Turnover!!!

John
    Participant

There we go Jimmy! Have I mentioned I love Jimmy? 😂

Joel Montana
    Participant

He just threw a pick

John
    Participant

That pick was inexcusable. Thank god for the defense today. They’re dominating so far.

John
    Participant

Al Shaair another undrafted find. Lynch can’t draft for shit but they know how to get undrafted guys.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Making it harder for ourselves as usual.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Seahawks burned all their timeouts. We still have all of ours but haven’t used the clock well. I want a TD before halftime, dammit.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Entire wars have been won and lost in less time than the last “two minutes” before the warning have taken. HURRY THE FUCK UP AND PLAY!

NortyFiner
    Participant

Fire Gould. Any kicker who cannot make extra points automatically has no place in the NFL.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Refs doing their best to give SEA a TD. Fucking defense, STOP THEM. And if you’re gonna get a roughing penalty, at least knock Wilson out of the game and make it worth it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.