RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Week 12: Vikes vs. 49ers

• This topic has 36 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by John.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    RedBluff
    Ninerholic

I have learned to not trust him when Kyles says a player isn’t ready.
    Aiyuk’s issues were purely on the practice field. Kyle’s standard of measurement varies a lot depending on if you’re a “grinder”, a veteran especially if you’ve already played for him and a rookie.

It makes me sad to say it but I don’t think Klynch is the long term answer for this team. Way too many fuck ups and a track record of not being sure what the fuck they want.

John
    Ninerholic

Agree with all of you guys. They moved up thinking they couldn’t miss on another Mahomes. If they believed Lance could be that at the time it doesn’t look like it now. Shows a serious lack of conviction to anything. I just worry we sneak in at the 7th spot, lose in the first round all all is well in 49er land again. I’m not buying it.

Joel Montana
    Ninerholic

Quick Pick Jimmy is back today…

Joel Montana
    Ninerholic

Our 1 dimensional offense led by our single threat QB is somehow… Working??? Lol

NortyFiner
    Ninerholic

Whoever wanted a battle of 5-5 teams, we’ve got a fucking battle.

John
    Ninerholic

Haha Jimmy single threat more no like no threat.

Joel Montana
    Ninerholic

@john he is good at handing off to Deebo lol

NortyFiner
    Ninerholic

This game is closer than I’d like. We really need to get a two score lead back.

John
    Ninerholic

Yes Jimmy is quite proficient at hand offs!

If we win and the Rams score holds up we are only a game out of second place.

John
    Ninerholic

If they can hold on here we have to give Kyle a ton of credit. I know I’ve done my fair share of trashing the guy. Starting out 2-4 and if we hold on here winning 4 out of 5 and now above .500. If Kyle is on with his playcalling with the running game it really drives the rest of this team, even the defense. If they keep this up I think they can play with anyone. I’m somewhat relieved that it appears we are avoiding firing Kyle and going though another rebuild.

John
    Ninerholic

37 runs and 26 passes. Kyle needs to stick to this.

John
    Ninerholic

Nice stop by the defense. Shouldn’t have been this close. Screw you Gould.

NortyFiner
    Ninerholic

Good stop by the defense. We needed that turnover on downs. The D just saved us the game.

NortyFiner
    Ninerholic

Of course, it also helps that the Vikings screwed up a couple of times missing points after TDs. This game would have been danger close if they hadn’t.

nm9erholic
    Ninerholic

Woohoo! Way too much excitement down the stretch, but I’ll take the heart attack over heartbreak any day. On to the Hawks! Unfortunately the Tards and the Lambs have cupcakes this week, so we need to exorcize our Century-Link Demons and keep the momentum rolling.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.