Week 11 49ers vs Jags

RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Week 11 49ers vs Jags

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RedBluff
    Participant

Will Kyle keep his head out of his own ass for 2 weeks in a row?

LMFAO…there’s was a moment there in the 3rd quarter against the Rams that he called 2 dumbass “fancy shit” plays that failed and I was wondering, is this fucktard going to sabotage himself again? Luckily for us and the team he snapped out of it on the next series.

If he shoots for 40 runs they will win, if he veers away from that in any way they will probably lose.

John
    Participant

I still think Kyle would benefit from a really strong, experienced assistant head coach (Wade Phillips maybe) who can advise Kyle and prevent him from acting stupid. He was consistent in 2019 so he’s capable but he’s thrown away so many winnable games this year it’s insane. We have some really good players so when Kyle is on he does give the team a clear advantage over many other head coaches out there. The game against the Rams was downright brilliant.

NortyFiner
    Participant

The Jags are having a historically bad season even by their low standards. We should win this game decisively as a matter of routine. Good teams beat the teams they should beat. Which of course means Kyle will find some cute way with his play calling to give us all a heart attack.

Just heard the Bears lost Khalil Mack to IR. Foot injury didn’t heal, needs surgery. This has just been an all around messy year for injuries NFL wide.

RedBluff
    Participant

As long as the defense holds up it’s end, this team lives and dies with Kyle.
    We lack the kinda of offense that requires and or allows for an elite field general type QB that can make calls based on what they see and what their team mates are telling them. Everything is built around having to execute Kyle’s game plan on a play by play basis. It amazes me to think Brady and Rogers wanted to come here. And I’m also not surprised Kyle doesn’t want either. It would fuck everything up for him. I seriously doubt he could handle it.

It’s fucking frustrating as a fan…..makes me wish we still had Greg “Meatloaf” Roman. Some of you might remember how much I hated that fat fuck.

PhD
    Participant

Shanahan is such a douche. Goes for it a midfield against the Rams with 4th and 5 and gets a touchdown and today against the Jags after a 13 minute opening drive, with 4th and 1 and the 2 yard line kicks a field goal. You dumb ass fuck! SMDH!

d4n
    Participant

So far liking the pace of the game and effort the offense is giving. Play calling though…go for a damn strike after the Jags ejection.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Totally forgot we had an early game today. Looks like we handled business.

First thing about the game that popped up on my feeds was this. Jesus, that looks bad.

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/11/21/jags-wr-jamal-agnew-appears-to-suffer-horrific-leg-injury-after-awkward-tackle-video

NortyFiner
    Participant

Looking at the box score, I see:

– No turnovers. Good.
    – TD’s to Deebo, Aiyuk and Kittle. Sharing the wealth.
    – Looks like we leaned on targeting Aiyuk today.
    – Jimmy G managing the game well yet again.
    – Two Bosa sacks. Hoorah.

RedBluff
    Participant

That did look bad.

I watched it all.
    We finally saw some Sermon on the field…he was happy as fuck.
    Lots of Deebo at RB running outside.
    Wilson was meh.
    GSpot did his thing well.
    The defense smothered.
    Trey got to play 3 snaps…..he ran on the first and knelt the other 2.

The Jags aren’t good.

The run to the plays off begins next week against the Vikes.
    A win against them will get everyone’s attention.

NortyFiner
    Participant

As an East Coast fan of a West Coast team, I’m so used to us having the 4 PM EST games that it feels weird when we don’t.

The Vikings just beat the Packers today, so they’ll be coming in on that high. Tough gig for us.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Jeff Wilson is a player who makes me angry. He’ll look great on one play, then make you wonder why he’s in the NFL on the next.

RedBluff
    Participant

Personally I think they really need to win out to convince me they deserve a spot.
    1 and done is weak as fuck.
    They need to get serious and really try.

John
    Participant

Nice win. Kyle made some strange decisions in this game that makes me think he’s still fully capable of losing more games for us against decent or great opponents.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.