RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Week 10: Lambs vs 49ers

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    NortyFiner
    Participant

WTF Kyle? That was totally letting off the gas. Should’ve been aggressive and kept the ball.

NortyFiner
    Participant

LOL @ the onside kick. I guess they have to try, but we’re still up 3 TDs. Garbage time like this is so frustrating when you’re on the losing side; glad to see it’s not us for a change.

NortyFiner
    Participant

I don’t like Mitchell’s inconsistency. He’ll rip off 10 or 13 yards every now and then, but the rest of the time it’s two yards here, negative two yards there. I guess it forces opponents to defend the run, but really, we’re advancing the ball more in spite of him than because of him.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Coming into tonight Mitchell was about 5.3 yards a carry. After tonight he’s somewhere around 4.8 a carry. I’ll take that all day.

nm9erholic
    Participant

Exactly the win we needed last week, but I’m not complaining. Looking ahead we have:

@ Jax
    Vs. Min
    @ Sea
    @ Cin
    Vs. Atl

If we play like tonight we should win 4 of those minimum. If only we were sitting at 5-4 and only 1.5 games back from both the Lambs and the Tards…

RedBluff
    Participant

Wins and losses are all dependent on Kyle.
    If he keeps it simple we will win if he starts overthinking shit we will lose. I’m just hoping everyone stays healthy so they have a shot.

The OLine played out of their fucking mind.
    Compton and Brunskill showed up.

PhD
    Participant

Tonight I fell in love with Jimmy G. lol 141.7 QBR! I only saw one mistake, when he took the sack because he didn’t make a throw that was there. Could also have had a little better ball placement a few times but otherwise he was cookin’!

I also totally love that the Rams who think they can buy a superstar team when they can only buy players who even if they are superstars don’t always make or result in a superstar functioning team. So fuck you very much. Enjoy no draft picks and no significant results – for sure no Superbowl.

NortyFiner
    Participant

McVay: “This was a humbling night.”

Jimmy G about our opening drive that took almost the whole first quarter: “I don’t want to say it took their soul away, but it definitely did something.”

https://www.nfl.com/news/rams-hc-sean-mcvay-on-upset-loss-to-49ers-this-was-a-humbling-night

John
    Participant

This was a 2019 performance for this team. Their best performance in almost 2 years. When they play with effort and the coaching staff has a good and simple plan that sticks to their identity they’re a tough team to beat. I just hope they can sustain it.

PhD
    Participant

Shanahan's boy!

John
    Participant

😂😂😂

RedBluff
    Participant

Aweome…..Thanks Doc

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.