RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Week 10: Lambs vs 49ers

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Cohn said Hurd gets the rest of his salary this year and next guaranteed. Not certain why but thinking it’s because he was released while on IR or something. So when it’s all done he will probably make what 3-4 million for one preseason game and a few practices. Good money if you can get it.

John
    Participant

And I hope we lose big tonight. A close loss or god forbid a win will have the kLyE iS BaCk crowd out in full force again.

Joel Montana
    Participant

This has been our best start all season… Gotta keep it up!

John
    Participant

That was a hell of a drive. One of the best I’ve ever seen. Wow

John
    Participant

Pick 6! Yeah fuck LA!

John
    Participant

Damn it if this team can be consistent and get their heads out of their ass they can be something.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Well, THIS was an unexpected start. We’ve got them on their heels, let’s keep them there.

NortyFiner
    Participant

I totally expected the score to be the opposite of what it is right now. Where the hell was this performance the last several weeks? Still a half of football to go, let’s please not give it away.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

I am pissed off because I was boxed in and had to use the Rams as my survivor pick this week.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Up three scores at the start of the 4th. It’s our game to lose and I’m absolutely terrified. I swear this team triggers my PTSD sometimes.

NortyFiner
    Participant

WOW. I was thinking the 40 was too short to punt so we’d try a long FG. Didn’t expect Kyle to go for it, much less a TD. Nail, meet coffin.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Deebo’s stat line at this moment: 5 catches, 5 carries, 133 total yards, 2 TDs. There’s some happy fantasy owners someplace tonight. Feels good to have a guy who looks like a true #1 again.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Unreal the Rams can’t defend this offense. Run, run, pass. Literally have to cover 1 guy on the field.

NortyFiner
    Participant

That drive was just a summary of the Rams’ night. Pure back and forth frustration the whole way.

Still six minutes to go. That’s kinda long just to kill the clock. Let’s take it down to FG range again, fellas.

RedBluff
    Participant

Unreal……can they keep it up for the rest of the year?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.