RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Week 1: 49ers vs Lions

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Rylite
    Participant

Offense is lights out, we need longer drives though to cover for the defense. Eat up some clock

RedBluff
    Participant

We need Kyle to keep the pedal to the metal and the D to stop playin prevent.

Rylite
    Participant

Mostert out 8 weeks and Verrett is an ACL

Cam Inman

@CamInman
    #49ers roundup:
    — ‘Grieving’ with Verrett over ACL, would be welcome back in 2022
    — Mostert knee surgery could cost him 2 months
    — Bosa, healthy!
    — Defending DeMeco’s defense
    — Lance’s 4-snap debut

John
    Participant

Mostert out for the year after “consulting with his doctors”. Contract year so he’s pretty much giving up. Hopefully his money this year wasn’t guaranteed for injury. Reminds me a bit of Sherman last year.

Rylite
    Participant

There are 200-300 Mosterts coming out of college every year. The Shanny system is very easy for RBs because the size of the holes they get to run through are fucking massive when you have Silverback, George of the Jungle and Juice leading the way. Its been that way since Mike was calling the plays.

RedBluff
    Participant

Mostert will probably be playing for another team next year.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Nothing about Sermon being in the doghouse? What was the idiot HC’s reason for this?

nm9erholic
    Participant

I heard on a podcast that Aiyuk and Sermon both missed curfew Saturday night, that would explain the lack of playing time/being active for each respectively. Haven’t heard or read it anywhere else, so no idea how valid it is, but I could see Shanny keeping it in house and not broadcasting it to the world.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.