The 2021 Draft Night Thread

RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Draft Talk The 2021 Draft Night Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    NortyFiner
    Participant

Once again, here we are for another year. Kinda wish we had a chat room, but this will have to do.

I’m just watching the draft trackers online because I have no desire to hear all these network know nothings run their yaps.

As usual, the #1 pick is being dragged out for TV’s sake even though we’ve known for at least two months who it was going to be and anybody who was going to trade for the #1 would have done it already. Get on with it!

Joel Montana
    Participant

Maybe we can still get Rodgers… 🙏🏼 🙏🏼 🙏🏼

NortyFiner
    Participant

CBS Sports on Twitch is showing a footer that says “Broncos working on offer for Aaron Rodgers”. Considering we offered the Packers a small universe and they refused, I have to wonder what kind of deal the Broncos could put together that would change their minds.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Trevor Lawrence to the Jags is finally official. Have I mentioned that he is the goofiest looking motherfucker this side of Barney Fife that I’ve seen in a while?

Joel Montana
    Participant

Yeah I heard about the Broncos deal… Just shooting for the moon 😂… We’re on the clock now… Dad bod Mac Jones? 🤷‍♂️

NortyFiner
    Participant

Jets took Zach Wilson.

49ERS ARE ON THE CLOCK!

NortyFiner
    Participant

I hope to God it’s not Jones. I really think he’s overrated from being surrounded by a NFL caliber team at Bama.

Joel Montana
    Participant

I really hate we moved waaay up for someone like Jones… But I think Ratface had a hard on for him… Welp its time… We shall see!

NortyFiner
    Participant

PICK IS IN!

NortyFiner
    Participant

Trey Lance!

Man, I’m not even watching Kiper and I just heard his hair explode. LOL

Joel Montana
    Participant

Better pick than Mac Jones!

NortyFiner
    Participant

I think so. I also hope so. Never confuse the two.

If the 49ers don’t take advantage of a “Trey to the Bay” slogan for t-shirts or something, they’re missing a marketing opportunity.

nm9erholic
    Participant

Fuck yes! Trey to the Bay!

Joel Montana
    Participant

Hell yah! 🤣 🤣 🤣 “Trey to Tha Bay!”

NortyFiner
    Participant

Somebody could make a move for the ATL pick. I think ATL goes QB if they keep it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.