RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous NFL Talk Stupor Bowl

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    NortyFiner
    Participant

Maybe I’m getting old, maybe I’m just tired of football after such a messy year. Or maybe it’s just because my team isn’t in it. But I feel absolutely no excitement for the Super Bowl this year and likely won’t even watch it. I kinda hope the Bengals win because Joe Burrow has grown on me and FUCK THE RAMS, but except for that end result…meh.

RedBluff
    Participant

My thoughts pretty much exactly.
    I’m more excited about getting a pick/picks for Jimmy and seeing what happens in the draft.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Didn’t watch the game. Heard the halftime show was good. Heard the refs deserve more credit than the Rams for the win. The NFL has declined so much in this century it’s not even funny. We’re nearing WWE levels of stupidity now.

RedBluff
    Participant

The Bengals got buttfucked by the refs.
    NFL must be worried about the Rams financial situation.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Big NFL engineered the win for the new team in the nation’s biggest TV market trying to generate hype. That’s exactly what it was.

John
    Participant

I watched from the halftime show on but wasn’t interested really. The refs let the players play until the last couple of minutes then threw flags everywhere. The officiating was awful.

John
    Participant

From about mid 3rd quarter on the Rams had 6 sacks I believe. Pretty incredible. I think their defense taking over was what won it for them. The bengals had a lot of chances to put the game away but their offense did nothing. And Cupp was the only guy on the rams that could do anything with their run game terrible and OBJ and others hurt. All they had to do was get him covered and they still couldn’t do it.

RedBluff
    Participant

The bungals need serious O line help. Wouldn’t be surprise if they try and sign Laken.

John
    Participant

They really do. I’m surprised Burrow is as great as he is with that line. They also allowed 9 sacks against the Titans. They were able to get away with it for a while but the Rams finally exposed them.

Jimmy would get sacked about 15 times a game behind that line.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.