RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Rainy city Shit Pigeons

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Shanny is a mostly good OC. Nothing wrong with being that. He isn’t a HC. Hopefully the dorks cut bait with him sooner than later. Lynch could go too. His lack of attention to the WR position is mind blowing.

NortyFiner
    Participant

When we hired Kyle, we were supposedly hiring a guy who had a system and knew how to develop QBs. Except that nobody made the connection to ask, “How does a guy whose system is build around a special kind of ground game know how to develop QBs?” One of these things ain’t like the other.

RedBluff
    Participant

“31-35 in his 5th year. I suppose under the Yorks that is pretty good. Better OC than Harbaugh or Mooch? Probably. But those guys were far better head coaches. It’s not even a comparison.” I agreed whole heartedly. The younger players are actually scared of him. He sucks at lifting players up and preparing them too. He expects them to completely prepare themselves.

I think it’s just a matter of time before Klynch gets fired.

The silver lining is that there will be a ton of people wanting their jobs because the talent is there (outside our injury prone signings).

RedBluff
    Participant
    RedBluff
    Participant

Trey still ended the game with a higher QB rating than GSpot and the black Hobbit

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Lance isn’t ready. The offense was a bunch of quarterback scampers, a handful of successful zone reads, and a collapse from the defense on the TD to Deebo. Maybe knowing that he’s going to be the QB will allow the game plan to shift to his strong suites and also let Lance’s preparation be better.

RedBluff
    Participant

Funniest part of it is that Grant’s always gotta say he’s not a fan……..LMFAO.
    He totally is.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

The team isn’t very good. They are injured and already have one hand behind their back due to coaching. The Lions are God awful and the Eagles game was brutal. Two teams who are better than average beat the 49ers.

NortyFiner
    Participant

In the middle of this article is a video of all of Trey’s plays, if anyone wants to break it down.

https://www.nfl.com/news/49ers-qb-trey-lance-replaces-jimmy-garoppolo-calf-vs-seahawks

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

He did a great job of ad libbing and keeping a play alive by scrambling to either run or find a receiver. I was surprised because almost every athletic QB wants to run when their receiver isn’t open. Lance ran to keep the play alive. His first instinct was not to run up field. Kudos to a young kid for being to run around and keep his eyes down the field.
    Accuracy was very very bad. He has a rifle for an arm. The bad thing is he’s not zeroed his weapon and it’s a guess where the round ends up. You can tell he dominated his low level college because of the competition of lack thereof. He locks onto one guy and is determined to throw the ball there. I think every one of his drop backs was either the first option pass was thrown to, or it wasn’t there and he went into backyard football mode.
    He needs to play though. This team is not good so he may as well get reps now.

John
    Participant

Kyle is a disaster. His decision making has been bad for a while. Hate to say it but that super bowl collapse with Atlanta was very telling. I was like most other Niner fans when they hired Kyle though, that the blown lead in that game was an anomaly and that this was a home run hire. Besides a great 2019 this guy looks a lot like Nolan and Singletary. Fortunately this should be the top choice for any HC candidate. There is good talent on this team.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

I don’t see the dorks firing him though. Maybe they can mutually agree to walk away from each other.

RedBluff
    Participant

It might come to that…..he honestly looks like he’s had it.
    I think it’s getting overwhelming for him and that’s why he promoted McDaniel.
    JMHO, his personal insecurities led to promoting DeMeco.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

So Err is leaving this place again because a couple people don’t think Shanny is a good head coach?

John
    Participant

Jed has shown he will fire people. I do think he wants to win and I hope he’s as pissed as we are. There are a lot of good coaching
    candidates out there.

Probably unrelated but I think once Shanny started wearing those dorky hats and trying to act like he’s 25 and cool he started going downhill. He’s never been a real athlete and he throws a football off the top of a building and probably paid Staley to gush about his arm. He’s like the nerd from high school trying to compensate for his time getting slammed into lockers.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.