Preaseason Week 1: Chiefs vs 49ers

RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Preaseason Week 1: Chiefs vs 49ers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    RedBluff
    Participant

Fucking Eyeyuk dropped a strike.
    Lance took a sack to end his first series.

RedBluff
    Participant

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Fuck Off GSpot
    Trey’s 2nd pass is a bomb to Sherfield. BOOM motherfucker

Rylite
    Participant

Gwop is still the starter period. He is not ready to start, maybe by the bye week. But he has my attention for sure. He has shown the skill to slide to safety and still throw and he can also throw accurately on the run with a cannon for an arm. This kid could be lethal

NortyFiner
    Participant

Hopefully Jimmy G stays healthy long enough to Lance to have time to settle down and learn. He needs that time I think.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Overall in this game we’re getting a lot of evaluation of the punt teams; everyone else not so much. Yeah it’s the preseason, but this is an ugly game, period.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Two drives killed by turnovers. Ball protection ain’t just about wearing a cup, people.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Well, if nothing else, this game is teaching our kids how to play against adversity. Some days just nothing goes fucking right, and this seems to be one of them.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Whoa, big return! Let’s turn this around.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Damn defense got soft when we needed it most. Can we start cutting people right now, please?

RedBluff
    Participant

Does Jauan Jennings and JaMychal Hasty make the team?

gorewhore
    Participant

I sure hope Jennings makes it over James.

NortyFiner
    Participant

I’m not much on Hasty. I’m also concerned about Kyle not throwing last night in several situations where we arguably should have. Strong ground game is good; going one dimensional and scared to take risks where it matters is bad.

Rylite
    Participant

NortyFiner
    Ninerholic
    I’m not much on Hasty. I’m also concerned about Kyle not throwing last night in several situations where we arguably should have. Strong ground game is good; going one dimensional and scared to take risks where it matters is bad.

Dude, Its preseason… We are lucky that we saw what we did. Not much pre snap motion, Just vanilla plays and vanilla defense, no blitzing. All teaching moments.

Jennings looked awesome I thought. As of right now I hope the spot goes to him instead of Hurd, but that could obviously change.

Hasty is a good back in a stable with great depth, I honestly dont know if he makes it

Tough decisions are going to have to be made with RBs and DL

RedBluff
    Participant

I agree with Ry and GW, hope Jennings and Hasty both make the team and Shanny wasn’t going to show anything last night. We won’t see anything til the last preseason game when he plans on playing the starters for the first half.

Hurd, he showed up in (I think it was) Thursday’s practice and caught 3 nice throws. He’s a serious fucker he might be sandbagging it to make sure he starts the season healthy. I’m thinking getting injured 2 years in a row could be fucking with his mind. I think he makes the team.

A lot of who makes the team is going to depend on how many D Linemen we keep. Grant’s saying they’ll keep 10 and that they wish they could keep 12 or 14. LMFAO
    They also might keep 4 TE’s.

Outside of backup O Linemen and backup CB we have a very solid team and there will be some very good players cut that will not make the practice squad.

Wish they would increase the roster to an even 60…especially in light of the extra game.

Fuck Ritchie James.

PhD
    Participant

I’ll probably watch it today on Int’l Gamepass but I saw the bomb on highlights. The concern I see for the team is OL. If any of our starters go down we are screwed. What is the issue with finding better back-ups and quality OL men? Is any of it coaching? Hopefully a team with an embarrassment of riches with their OL ends up cutting some players we can replace some of our crappy players with. Buffalo cut like three of them today alone.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.