RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Playoffs 49ers vs. The Cowgirls

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    NortyFiner
    Participant

The NFL needs to change how it handles the clock. It has taken the last ten minutes to play ten seconds of the game.

NortyFiner
    Participant

It took nearly half an hour to finish the game after the two minute warning. Ridiculous. NFL needs to change its clock rules.

Anyway, that’s whatcha call backing into a win despite yourself. Wow, what a comedy of errors that second half was.

John
    Participant

Yeah this officiating crew was terrible. I am not sure what they saw on that penalty on Williams. And that review was the longest I’ve seen.

They got lucky as shit but I’ll take it. This shit play won’t work in GB obviously. They need to clean up a lot between now and then.

John
    Participant

I really enjoyed the shots of crying cowboys fans 😅😂🤣

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Green Bay is going to spank this team. Jimmy is holding this team back. Thought the 49ers had some all world tight end too? 3 targets for Kittle and 1 catch. I said earlier in the year that he’s overrated. I still stand by that

John
    Participant

I actually think they have a chance against the Packers. It’ll be close.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

They blew it last time. They tried to blow it again today. Shanny turtles every chance he gets. If it’s close the 49ers have no chance.

RedBluff
    Participant

What a crazy ass game……we played ok…Jimmy tried to fuck us but the Cowgirls fucked themselves even harder.

The crying cowgirl fans were golden.

RedBluff
    Participant

Quinn needs to reel his defensive players in……bunch of self sabotaging baby’s.

Hightower needs to get fired the minute we lose.

NortyFiner
    Participant

The internet is going absolutely bonkers about the Cowboys losing. LOL

RedBluff
    Participant

It feels great to beat the Cowgirls.

RedBluff
    Participant

How fucking exciting is this

John
    Participant

Great game

NortyFiner
    Participant

Factoid: Robbie Gould set a NFL record last night for the most playoff FGs (18) without a miss.

RedBluff
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.