RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Playoffs 49ers vs. The Cowgirls

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    NortyFiner
    Participant

I’ve only just now realized that Jimmy G looks like Tom Ellis playing Lucifer. LOL

John
    Participant

Damn it Jimmy how do you overthrow that badly on that.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Three quarters down, one to go. 16 point lead. PLEASE don’t blow it, guys.

John
    Participant

I saw that fake coming a while away. Too bad our special teams coach is incapable of that.

John
    Participant

Hahaha cowboys trying to look smart getting us to take a timeout then get a delay of game. Hilarious

NortyFiner
    Participant

That was just a weird sequence all around. Cowboys ended up settling for the FG. 23-10 with way too much time left for my comfort. Our offense needs to keep the ball for a while.

NortyFiner
    Participant

That right there was what I’ve said before about Jimmy having blinders on and simply NOT SEEING COVERAGE. That’s why he is not and never will be a great QB. You have to see the enemy jerseys in your line of sight, not just your receiver. Plus it wasn’t near enough to out of bounds for a throwaway. Just a terrible pass all around.

John
    Participant

Looks like an ACL for Warner

John
    Participant

Ok rolled an ankle shouldn’t be that bad for Warner thank god.

John
    Participant

At what point do all of these great players on the Niners look over at Jimmy and think yeah he’s a great guy but he’s costing us.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Once again, the secondary standing the fuck around. Four guys standing in one end of the end zone with no Cowboys players near them leaving the field wide open for Dak to run. I don’t care what your fucking assigned spot is; you have to read the play as it happens. If you are a defensive player and you’re standing still, you’re WRONG. GO TO THE GOD DAMN BALL! Jesus fuck, these guys are gonna cost us the game.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Nope, not the NBA, bounce passes don’t count.

John
    Participant

So sick of seeing this team play scared.

John
    Participant

Our best chance to win is probably Dallas scoring here and Jimmy having to drive them down for a FG to win it. That’s the only time he plays well really.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Ping pong penalties. Both teams almost trying to give it away.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.