RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Playoffs 49ers vs. The Cowgirls

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Just realized we have both Greenlaw and Al Shaair in there. God that’s huge.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Good stop by the defense. Good to see the refs actually call holding for a change; Bosa will be dealing with it all game as usual.

John
    Participant

Ok don’t fuck this up. They’re down. No turnovers or anything to give them momentum. A punt is ok.

John
    Participant

I love those sweeps to Deebo and Aiyuk. Such easy yardage and it forces the defense to spread the defense out and opens up the middle of the field.

John
    Participant

Man Parsons is a beast out there. What a player.

NortyFiner
    Participant

13-0. I might have gone for that 4th and one, but I won’t judge taking the points. The Cowboys are not feeling good getting beat in their own house right now. We’ve dominated the possession game so far for sure. Hope we can keep it up.

John
    Participant

Tempting to go for it there but I’m ok with the FG.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Our secondary plays so damn flat footed sometimes. Pass thrown sideways, a line of four 49ers stands there looking at the guy and lets him get the first down. Then Cooper gets behind the coverage for the TD because everybody’s looking at the QB. Second time that’s happened this game; the first one we got lucky with a penalty. STOP STANDING AND STARING AND GET AFTER THEM!

NortyFiner
    Participant

Very lucky that deflected pass didn’t turn into an INT. Another FG. 16-7. Watch out for Dallas to come out and go no huddle trying to score before half.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Bosa down. Got a knee to the helmet that yanked his neck. Hoping for the best.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Defense handing this one over to Dallas. Offense stalling and settling for field goals also hurting us.

John
    Participant

Nice job not allowing points before the half with them getting the ball to start the 2nd.

NortyFiner
    Participant

The sun in the Cowboys’ own stadium design stopped that drive. Glare through the windows blinded everybody looking for that pass, including the receiver and TV cameras. Dallas punts and we’ll take the lead to halftime. Hope Bosa’s OK.

John
    Participant

Hopefully Bosa is ok because our pass rush is pretty much him alone.

I’d like to see Jimmy on some bootlegs and get the ball to Kittle!

John
    Participant

Bosa still in locker room. That’s a bad sign.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.