Playoffs 49ers vs. The Cowgirls

RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Playoffs 49ers vs. The Cowgirls

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    RedBluff
    Participant

This game totally depends on GSpot. If he doesn’t turn the ball over we win……..if he does we just might be fucked.

NortyFiner
    Participant

It will also depend heavily on our defense showing up, especially the seccondary.

PhD
    Participant

I like our chances. If Jimmy is on fire and the D is giving Dak shit, we will win. Hey, this reads like a mix of your two posts. lol

John
    Participant

I wish Jimmy could play more like he does in 2 minute drives. He’s money in those situations and crap the rest of the time. Alex was much the same way as I remember. If the reigns are pulled from these QBs it’s almost like they can breathe and just play.

RedBluff
    Participant

“If the reigns are pulled from these QBs it’s almost like they can breathe and just play.” this describes the Texan’s game after Kyle let Trey loose in the 2nd half.

Can’t help but think Kyle is too blame for some of it. He’s very linear….if the defense shows something his brain just automatically goes to certain pages in his book. In some ways it’s good in others it can be disastrous (both of his Super bowl try’s).

RedBluff
    Participant

I have no doubt GSpot will play better where ever he lands.

John
    Participant

Agree RB

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Jimmy can be a good QB at times. He needs a strong supporting cast around him and doesn’t make people better. Not a slight on him at all, just calling it like I see it. You can win a SB like that, but it’s tough to do so.

RedBluff
    Participant

Another thing that Jimmy has is the look and an easy going personality and it makes his team mates and ownership buy in. This explains the loyalty and why his team mates play their hearts out for him. Fucker is charmed in a strange way. I’m jealous.

John
    Participant

Haha RB yeah he is. My wife says he’s too perfect which is why she isn’t a fan of his, at least that’s what she tells me.

When Jimmy isn’t shackled by Kyle’s rigid playcalling and pass schemes he does very well. Tom Brady said that before that final super bowl drive against the Rams, Bill was asked how he wanted to handle the drive and Bill told him “go out there and sling it”.

Regardless how this season ends Kyle needs to bring in an experienced OC that isn’t in his buddy system to give him an objective view of the entire offense and maybe help Kyle understand that maybe, just maybe Jimmy can be the guy under better circumstances. Either that or develop Trey to his potential.

RedBluff
    Participant

Too fricking funny….my teenage daughter says the same exact thing. Trey is more real for her. She likes his baby face and wants him to shave the bozo hair, so he doesn’t have to hide the receding hairline.

Bill trusts his players, they’re just chess pieces/drones to Kyle.
    I totally expect Jimmy to be better on his next team.

I totally agree with bringing in an OC….but there’s no way Kyle does that……he’s way to young and his ego is fucking huge. Maybe when he turns 50. LMFAO

Fuck I hope we can get by the Girls today.

Passing down chant…..”Jimmy please don’t fuck up….repeat til the ball leaves his hand”.
    LMFAO

John
    Participant

Yeah I always get this extreme sense of relief when Jimmy goes back to pass and completes it to one of our guys. I hold my breath until then. Ha

nm9erholic
    Participant

If we can get the win today we will be heading to Green Bay next week after the Buccs took care of business. 90’s revenge tour, engage.

John
    Participant

Drive stalled there but looking good so far. That opening drive was a thing of beauty.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Watching the game on TV for a change. First drive and defensive series were good. Second drive stuttered because of Jimmy’s passing and a questionable play call that cost a ton of yards, but at least we got a FG. 10-0 as the second quarter approaches. Keep it up, 49ers.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.