OBJ cut by Browns

RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous NFL Talk OBJ cut by Browns

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    NortyFiner
    Participant

Before anyone even fucking asks, NO. We had enough WR drama with T.O. and Crabtree to last me the rest of my life. WTF is it about the WR position that makes them such drama queens, anyway? Seriously…

RedBluff
    Participant

I agree…he’s not worth it.

NortyFiner
    Participant
    RedBluff
    Participant

Sounds like we won’t be calling him.

John
    Participant

OBJ hasn’t been good in a long time. Baker Mayfield should be better than he is with the talent he’s had around him though.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Hearing that the Packers have made a vet minimum offer for him.

John
    Participant

OBJ on the pack would be interesting! Even though it’s the minimum it’s the perfect chance for him to revive his career.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Surprise! OBJ to the Rams. Not sure if we’ll see him this week, but damn, the Rams are clearly trying to load up and go for it this year.

RedBluff
    Participant

The Rams are close to being very good.
    Von and OBJ just might get them there.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Almost as if the Rams knew they needed another WR by signing him. The Woods injury his huge for them.

John
    Participant

I know he just got to the Rams and needs to learn the playbook but the guy is so overrated it’s crazy. 2 catches for 18 yards. People still believe he’s the same player he was his first 3 years in the league. He’s not even close and never will be close to that again.

RedBluff
    Participant

He’s the greatest ever in his and father’s minds. Delusional mother fuckers.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.