RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk NFC Championship Game! 49ers @ Rams 30Jan22

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Come on Kyle come up with some wizardry here. Seems like screens to Kittle or Deebo are a good idea. Or a sweep to Deebo?

Joel Montana
    Participant

Offense needs to score this possession. Shanny need to stop playing cute with up the gut runs when they’re stacking the box.

Joel Montana
    Participant

Momentum has swung towards LA

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Jimmy and Kyle need to go immediately after this game.

John
    Participant

Still have a chance. Still have our timeouts. Just need to hold them out of the endzone. Or with a little help from god a turnover or even better pick 6.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Absolutely choke job by the entire offense. Took an entire quarter off. Shanny needs to pack his crap and find a new job.

Joel Montana
    Participant

Tartt and the offense…

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Deebo should demand a trade. Guy is way too good and deserves to be on a legit franchise.

John
    Participant

Go Bengals.

So sick of Jimmy. Look forward to next year with Trey. Lock up Deebo and Bosa please.

Joel Montana
    Participant

Jimmy’s last paly as a Niner is fittingly a pick…

NortyFiner
    Participant

This is what happens when you have a one handed QB, over-rely on one superman to carry your offense, your secondary plays soft, and your HC thinks he’s smarter than he is. Looking forward to next year, hopefully with a better QB and without the jokers.

Joel Montana
    Participant

Well gents… This is a feeling we know all too well here through the years. Glad you guys were here! Onto the draft… Oh wait… I guess next season! Cheers!

NortyFiner
    Participant

And hopefully this community will still be around then. It’s been 21 years now and there’s not that many of us left. 🙁 If anyone wants to keep in touch let me know and I’ll be happy to add people on Facebook.

RedBluff
    Participant

Jimmy was Jimmy.
    The defense didn’t play as well as usual but as always kept this team in the game.
    Kyle self sabotaged himself again.

John
    Participant

Kyle overthinks things because he knows Jimmy is incapable. Half the field of possibilities is automatically eliminated with Jimmy because he just can’t see the whole field and doesn’t have the arm or accuracy to make the throws outside of this small window of what he’s capable of doing. The stuff he does every game, the tipped passes, the INT along with the 2-3 almost INTs every game, not throwing the ball away, etc are just inexcusable for an NFL QB. I feel like we’ve been saying this for years about him. I can’t see any team targeting Jimmy as a starter. Maybe Lynch pulls a miracle and gets a draft pick of any kind for the loser.

I’m amazed this team almost won it all twice with him. It speaks to the strength of the rest of the team that they’ve carried him this long.

Kyle showed me a lot this year. He assembles a good coaching staff around him for the most part. I hope Ryans sticks around because I like him but wouldn’t be surprised to see him become a HC.

If they stick with Jimmy next year I might be done with this team.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.