Me and Julio down by the school yard

RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Me and Julio down by the school yard

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    PhD
    Participant

Is there a Julio Jones in our future?

NortyFiner
    Participant

Thinking of draft picks, cap space, present contract situations with the rest of the team…probably not. Fun thought though.

PhD
    Participant

Ten million of his $15 million salary and a third round pick next draft seems fair to me.

RedBluff
    Participant

DO IT!

OZ
    Participant

A big wide out who can win 1v1 jump balls in a niner uni. Yeeeeessssssssssssss

nm9erholic
    Participant

What about Raheem and our other 3rd next year, I think our RB room would be OK with Wilson and the Rooks, and ‘Heem is going to want a payday soon.

RedBluff
    Participant

More Julio talk…they kinda go over the possible scenarios.

nm9erholic
    Participant

Nevermind on ‘Heem, with Wilson down till October or November that plan is out the window. I’m hearing there’s an offer of a 1st plus more on the table (obviously not us) so I guess the dream is dead. We’ll find out on Tuesday.

nm9erholic
    Participant

Traded to the Titans. ’22 2nd and ’23 4th, get back a ’23 6th. Sounds about right given his age and salary (Tenn is taking it all on). I wonder what our final offer was…

RedBluff
    Participant

Bet it was just a 2nd and them eating part of his contract.

nm9erholic
    Participant

I guess we never even made an official offer. Breer suggested that they wanted more from NFC teams, which makes some sense.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.