RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous The Lounge I Am Alive.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    nm9erholic
    Participant

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everybody know I’m still alive today…

CrackLaden
    Participant

I, too, am alive according to doctors if not psychiatrists.

RedBluff
    Participant

😆

nm9erholic
    Participant

Holy Shit, its Crack!

Long time no read buddy.

RedBluff
    Participant

Where’s Err/Ry ?

CrackLaden
    Participant

Nice to see some familiar names. God Jesus how the time flies.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Welcome back everyone!

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

I thought Err was going through some stuff sometime ago? Maybe I am mistaken.

Rylite
    Participant

I just had to get away in my head. Society and the Internet has just become a bit too toxic for me so I basically just shut it all off. No Facebook, no cell phone and the only time I get on the net is is if it is directly related to something I am doing. I dont even watch the news

I got an email about the fantasy league auto renewing so I figured I would plop in and say hey. Hope everyone is doing well.

nm9erholic
    Participant

This place is awfully quiet without you Err…

RedBluff
    Participant

Yes it was…..glad to have you back.

John
    Participant

I’ve “cancelled” (I know they’re never cancelled) my social media accounts. The world portrayed in all forms of media these days is much worse than reality. It fucked with me quite a bit.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

I’ve been on and off Facebook for about 18 months. It’s a cesspool and will always be.

RedBluff
    Participant

Haven’t been banned from Facebook yet but I was banned from Calguns about 10 times in the last year or so. Fuck those pussy’s. I’m back on the MMA Otherground and so far no warnings or bans.

King Newscum says I have to get vaccinated or I will have to wear a mask and get swabbed once a week if I want to work in the office. I was thinking about retiring at the end of the year but I wanted the option of staying on til next November to get a bit more in my check. I’m not sure what the fuck I’m going to do yet. Bend the knee, stand firm/take the swabbing or maybe just milk it from home for the next 15 months.

Our country is very much fucked and the younger generation of liberals are some straight up fascist mother fuckers. Khrushchev has won.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.