RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous The Lounge How is everyone handling Covid

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Onyxdragon
    Participant

I agree Norty. There is no conspiracy to take away our rights and freedoms. If you think vaccine mandates and wearing a mask are taking away your rights and moving to a totalitarian government you’re soft and overreacting (probably listening to Fucker Carlson on FOXNEWS).

How can you deny hospitals are at or over capacity because of covid and a lot of it could be prevented by getting vaccinated? So what if the people in the hospital have comorbidities? If they were vaccinated, most wouldn’t be in the hospital. The latest data shows that children and young people are the ones filling up the hospitals.

The natural vs vaccine antibodies debate loves to point out the better immune response but leave out the 30-40% chances of getting long covid for 3 months up to permanently and not everyone that gets it has a better immune system. The choice between getting a shot vs. covid for antibodies is a simple one. No chance of getting long covid vs. 30-40% is an easy one for me.

This unfortunately has been politicized and people are acting like all their rights and freedoms are being taken away when they have no idea what they are talking about. As Norty said look at US history and you’ll see this happened before with other illnesses needing vaccines and PPE.

NortyFiner
    Participant

A close friend of my family just died. He had an aggressive, ugly cancer that was destroying his senses and needed surgery, but couldn’t get it because of all the hospitals being full of COVID patients, so he stopped his treatment and effectively committed suicide because what it was doing to him was driving him crazy. He is just one of thousands of such non-COVID victims of the COVID crisis, and I’ve had fucking enough. Right now if I could, I would ban anti-vaxxers who get COVID from hospitals. You could be vaxxed against COVID but chose not to be, and now you have COVID and you have the fucking NERVE to expect the same medical system that you ignored to save you? Go fuck yourself and everyone like you. People are dying because of you, people who didn’t deserve to die and could have been saved if you weren’t in the way. So here’s some painkillers, now go home and fuck off so we can help the people who actually deserve help.

John
    Participant

I’m vaccinated and believe in them but mandates are wrong. And anger towards those that aren’t vaccinated and more mandates and thumbing your nose at them is NOT going to work. So go ahead everyone and stay angry. See what that gets you. It’s not your business what people put into their own bodies. The debate ends there. People just need to shut the fuck up about this and worry about their own damn problems. There’s a saying, stop pointing out the splinter in your enemy’s eye and focus on the plank on your own. If you can’t accept and respect the rights of others then it says a lot about you and not any of it is good.

RedBluff
    Participant

Think about the amount of money being transferred from governments worldwide to BigPharma.

Ask yourself, the loss of personal freedom’s plays into the hand of who?

I also don’t think it was an accident.

US numbers so far.
    Best guess is 30-40% of the US population has been infected.
    0.25 of the US population has died of COVID.

All I can say is Thanks China.

NortyFiner
    Participant

The USA will hit one million COVID dead over this winter.

John
    Participant

Im just not impressed with people that parrot their favorite liberal sex offender/pedophile/CNN talking head on all of this crap and then claim some higher moral ground. Maybe actually do something constructive rather than get on the internet and force beliefs on others of any kind.

The whole situation is unfortunate. Around 75% of the people that have died from it have been over 65 and had other health issues, some of those preventable like obesity. How many people have died just from Covid? I don’t think we will ever know that nor how many people have had Covid and never had symptoms.

Drug companies like Phizer, which have histories of fraud and selling dangerous products are sucking off the taxpayer tit. Phizer alone this year got $36 billion in revenues just from Covid. JNJ is no different and oh now we shouldn’t take the INJ vaccine after millions already have. Their research and all sales have been funded by all of us.

There are a lot of other helpful health recommendations Lord Fauci and his cronies could have been pushing all along that would have reduced the impact of this. Weight loss, frequent hand washing, not smoking, not abusing drugs and alcohol, wearing better masks, and much more. No but what have been their recommendations all along? Everyone just wear a mask, any mask, all the time and get the jab. Even little kids that aren’t at risk! Oh wait but the first two jabs aren’t that great so get a boost. “Get Boosted!” F-ing get real! Just keep getting boosted until it actually works. I got the first two jabs but don’t think I’ll get the booster, my choice. Gee it’s almost as if Lord Fauci and others just want to make money for big pharma?

Many women/pregnant women and minorities are hesitant to take the vaccine and for valid reasons. So if they get Covid we just let them all die? Oh so compassionate.

By the way how to we prevent another, even worse pandemic than this one? Oh the virus came from a bat in a Chinese market, nothing to see here everyone!

NortyFiner
    Participant

Politicians were more worried about their buddies’ profits in travel, tourism, et al than they were about a dangerous disease. When the word first came out that this shit was spreading in China, all the borders should have been closed right then. It also didn’t help that China was (and still is) about as transparent as a god damn brick wall about what was going on, so the rest of the world and particularly the USA was left making overly optimistic guesses. So by the time the severity of the situation was fully realized outside China, it was literally months too late and travelers had spread it all over the world. This is what happens when profits are valued over people.

“Optimism and stupidity are nearly synonymous.” – ADM Hyman G. Rickover USN.

John
    Participant

I work with cancer clinics and my wife is legal guardian for her disabled sister who lives in a group home. I know for a fact not all hospitals are at capacity, and the few that are at capacity are in that position because of lack of staff, not lack of beds or supplies. Group homes are facing a staffing shortage as well, so much so that group homes are running out of compliance. Maybe someone should look into the labor shortage. Where did all of these workers do and more importantly why did they quit in the first place? Why are they still quitting? Oh yes CNN tells us it’s because workplace conditions have improved so much that employees now have such great options and demand better!

Trump got the vaccine through in record time. In 2020 the democrats (Biden and Harris in particular) said they wouldn’t take it. Trump said all along take the vaccine, and he still says to get it. Biden and Harris are just as responsible for vaccine hesitancy as anyone.

We are just supposed to blindly follow politicians when they can’t fix a damn thing, republicans and democrats alike. We are supposed to just do what Fauci says amid all of their mixed messaging and conflicting information. Don’t take the JNJ vaccine now because of blood clots. No studies on effects of vaccines on pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding? No problem just get triple jabbed anyway. We are supposed to just trust the same big pharma companies and complicit FDA responsible for the opioid problem to save our lives with these vaccines? Get real! Follow the science, after all Fauci is science. He said it himself. 😂

RedBluff
    Participant

Pretty sure me and my daughters just got through the Omnicron.
    The youngest is still on prednisone. I used ipratropium albuterol and got thru it pretty easy…….just super sore from coughing like a mother fucker.

NortyFiner
    Participant

RB: Glad you’re OK. I read recently that the CDC has basically said, “Due to the shortage of testing and how common Omicron is now, if you get symptoms, assume you have it.” Which is pretty scary when you think about it.

RedBluff
    Participant

Thanks Norty…..we’re all doing great now.
    I just hope it all ends soon.
    Hope all is well with you and yours.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.