Deandre Hopkins

RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous NFL Talk Deandre Hopkins

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

So Deandre Hopkins says he isn’t vaccinated and doesn’t want it. Blacks are allowed to resist the vaccine due to not trusting whitey from back in the Jim Crow era, which hardly anyone alive remembers let alone professional athletes. If this was a white guy you can bet the media would be eating him alive right now.

d4n
    Participant

Cole Beasley is anti-vax and said so….

John
    Participant

If it was a more well known player it wouldn’t be that way.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Vikings have fired Rick Dennison for refusing the vaccine. All Tier 1 staff – coaches and others with direct contact with players – are required to get the vaccine.

Report: Rick Dennison out as Vikings assistant coach after refusing COVID-19 vaccine

RedBluff
    Participant

Lawsuit? Probably depends on how close to retirement he is and how good a lawyer he can get.

John
    Participant

I got vaccinated early on but I don’t judge others that don’t. It doesn’t make sense to me why someone would quit their job over it but everyone has a choice what they want to put in their bodies. Businesses can also compel employees to get vaccinated or lose their jobs, and that’s their right also.

RedBluff
    Participant

Newscum says I must get vaccinated or he will make my work life hell. We’ll see how it pans out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.