RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk Week 7: Colts @ SF

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Joel Montana
    Participant

If PIs and 3 and outs were touchdowns… We’d be winning!

John
    Participant

Gotta love our highest paid TE and figurehead of National TE day who plays about half the time.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Am I wrong or was that a deliberate delay of game by the Colts to give their punter a little more room?

NortyFiner
    Participant

The fuck was THAT, offense? Might as well have just handed them the ball.

NortyFiner
    Participant

Another cheap PI. I’m about to stop watching the NFL entirely because of this referee gifted shit.

NortyFiner
    Participant

I’m out, we’re done.

Joel Montana
    Participant

This game is like watching 2 nerds fighting… I’m gonna watch the Dubs @ Sac… Or finish my Sopranos re-watch binge. 🤦🏻‍♂️

John
    Participant

This team is a disorganized, uninspired mess. They don’t deserve to wear the throw backs. Paraag, Jed, Kyle and John all need to go. So sick of this crap. Niner fans in the Bay Area please stop going to the games and buying jerseys.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

Undisciplined is the definition of this team. That seat should be warming up a bit more now.

Keiser82
    Participant

Good too see we are back, whats up boys! My thoughts….
    Jimmy is not the answer. Baby rat faces play calling is comical. The defense, as bad as they are at times, keep us in the game.
    We have to ride Lance, let the boy learn. We will finish less than 6 wins..
    This is just a mess.

PhD
    Participant

It’s becoming increasingly obvious that Kyle Shanahan is in over his head which can only result in Lynch, who gets his direction by following Kyle, being in over his head as well. They unnecessarily gave away a ton of draft picks for Lance when they should have stayed put and seen who they could get. They passed on Brady. They haven’t shown that they or anyone on their staff can truly develop a QB whether they are a prospect or veteran. They seem to be in a “throw enough shite against the wall and see what sticks mode” but meanwhile the team continues to lose. They were rewarded with contract extensions when they LOST their most important game which of course reinforces the notion or perhaps more accurately, reveals the truth, that Jed and his dad are clueless, and wait for it, in over their heads as well. Yea, Kyle got the team to the Superbowl but once again Shanahan has proven he can’t win the big ones or even the little ones at this point. To top it all off, what do they have going to encourage Niner fans that things will soon get better? Their ability to develop a QB? Right, because they have such a great track record doing that! It’s a sad day in Ninerland.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

And a reminder they don’t have a first round pick in 2022 either.

NortyFiner
    Participant

It has always been questionable to me how a glorified offensive assistant known for his RUNNING system could somehow be thought of as a QB guru.

John
    Participant

We are in another dark age of 49er football guys. The constants are Paraag and Jed. Until those guys go we are stuck. I’m done watching for the rest of the year unless they fire everyone soon or start Lance. Then I will watch out of curiosity only.

MN 49ers Fan
    Participant

The biggest problem for me is that there is no development. Outside running back I don’t see a position group that is getting better.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.