RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous 49ers Talk How could E

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    PhD
    Participant

Let this place deteriorate this much? You can’t even post a photo now.

RedBluff
    Participant

When it went down over the summer I made inquiries into buying the domain and was looking to move it to a better webmaster site with a more dynamic format. That’s when I realized E still had it and it wasn’t for sale.

E….let me know when you’re done and I’ll gladly take it over.

Does anyone still have mod status and contact with E?

There’s a huge 49er group at the MMA Underground and I know I could get a bunch of them to come over.

PhD
    Participant

We should talk RB! I have a domain that could be launched anytime but I’m too busy to do it justice. 49ersFaithful.org. You can’t even msg people on this board now! Crazy. So if you or anyone else is interested in running with this and creating at least a msg board that functions normally – liking posts, posting photos, and messaging each other (I have the time to be marginally involved), msg me on twitter @49erholics_PhD or through the new account I just set up on Twitter. https://twitter.com/49ersfaithfulO1 I can’t sign back into it yet because it takes a while for it to register and be found through a search. So, until then msg me at the 49erholics_PhD account there.

PhD
    Participant

My post #12395 in this thread just disappeared! Unreal. It’s not the site as much as the board app itself. If you don’t pay something for them they are usually barebones and start eliminating all the desireable options that cost money. I already have a host and also own 49ersFaithful.com and .net if I remember right. They can all be pointed to 49ersFaithful.org. LMK if anyone is interested in working on taking it live and can put in some time on it.

NortyFiner
    Participant

I am still friends with E on Facebook but I don’t see him online much. Haven’t seem him here in forever. There’s not that many of us left here to begin with, and he’s the only one I know who had mod status on this “new” board.

NortyFiner
    Participant

I sent E a message on Facebook. We’ll see.

Erickson
    Keymaster

Sorry. Just been busy as shit. RB. Im not looking to give up domain for 49ersnews anytime soon. But if you want. I can always redirect the domain to somewhere if you want to set something up.

I feel bad cause I miss the forums and posting articles and shit. Sometimes get bug up my ass to do it again. But then shit comes up in home life.

Erickson
    Keymaster

One other thing. If anyone has suggestions on forums or a place to talk. I can always point shit there. Discord. Etc.

NortyFiner
    Participant

I think we can all agree we need something more functional than this. Maybe y’all that know more than I do about it can collectively set something up.

RedBluff
    Participant

Hey doc I just followed you on twitter.
    Do you have to accept it to allow a message?

Look me up on facebook, Gerry Reyes Red Bluff and it should come up.

NortyFiner
    Participant

RB: I just sent you a friend request on Facebook. James Myers.

PhD
    Participant

RB do you have the time and any expertise to run it if I help and Norty can you help at all? Anyone else that comes on here? I can take it live anytime. Then we have to install a msg board plug-in that has all the desirable features we want and then start recruiting people to join up. I can even write a few articles for the home page once in a while. Who’s in?
    it would be http://49ersFaithful.org and if I remember correctly I also have the domains 49ersFaithful.com and .net and those both could be pointed to the same place, so if anyone typed in .com instead of .org they would still reach the site. LMK guys.

PhD
    Participant

Three years ago I created a FB page but never published it. I just did for now.
    https://www.facebook.com/49ersfaithful.org

PhD
    Participant

Didn’t realize that I also created a FB group in 2018. Join if you want!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/49ersfaithful.org/

NortyFiner
    Participant

Joined the Facebook pages.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.