Antonio Brown meltdown

RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous NFL Talk Antonio Brown meltdown

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    NortyFiner
    Participant

AB went totally off the rails in the Bucs game today. Refused to go in the game, stripped to the waist on the field and left the stadium while the game was still in the 3rd quarter, posting on Twitter and all kinds of crazy shit. Clearly some kind of mental break. The Bucs cut him before the game was even over. So much to talk about, I’ll just post this search to a list of articles…

https://www.totalprosports.com/?s=Antonio+Brown

Oh and by the way, the Bucs came back 18 points to win AFTER AB left, so I guess that shows how much he really mattered.

Hopefully someone (like the authorities and mental health professionals) takes AB in hand before this story turns from funny-tragic to just plain tragic.

RedBluff
    Participant

Watched him back in 2019 on the Raiders edition of Hard Knocks…..he ain’t right and it seems to have started right after the Burfect hit.

NortyFiner
    Participant

No doubt his future autopsy will show he has CTE, but there’s likely other issues too.

Bruce Arians DGAF. “He’s not a Buc anymore and I don’t want to talk about him.” LOL

RedBluff
    Participant

I read that it all started with a argument with Evans.

NortyFiner
    Participant

I’ve read a number of different things about what started it, with variable credibility. Probably best to stick to what the league says at this point and just let the events on video speak for themselves.

RedBluff
    Participant

RedBluff
    Participant
    NortyFiner
    Participant

He sure didn’t look like he had a hurt ankle with all the jumping around and running around on the field as he left. ABscuses.

John
    Participant

Rodney Harrison said he thinks Brown has CTE.

NortyFiner
    Participant

He’s a football player in a position that takes hits. CTE is a given. What I question is if he doesn’t have some kind of untreated TBI or (probably) some other mental issues on top of that.

John
    Participant

Not all football players end up with CTE or at least we don’t know if they do or not. The CTE itself can result in symptoms of things like bipolar and depression. I think earlier on in his career with the Steelers he was pretty normal. Some people point to him getting knocked out in 2016 against the Bengals as the hit that did it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.