RNG Report Forums 49erholics Anonymous NFL Talk All-Pro 2021

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nm9erholic
    Participant

https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-all-pro-team-jonathan-taylor-t-j-watt-cooper-kupp-highlight-roster

Trent and Deebo made the list, Nick got 5 votes, not quite strong enough down the stretch. I wasn’t sure if Deebo would make it over more traditionally dominant receivers, glad the voters didn’t let themselves be blinded by raw receiving stats.

John
    Participant

Bosa should have been on the 2nd team I think. Oh well maybe if heโ€™s not all pro it might make him a little cheaper come contract time? Probably not.

RedBluff
    Participant

Bosa’s production suffered from teams chippin and double teaming his ass for most of the season. Key, DJ, Baby Huey Armstead and Ebukom reaped the rewards….but they should have done more with it.
    Nick’s still going to be expense but we need another stud DE in the draft, resign Key and play Key and Bosa at the same time more. As Key starts getting more production teams will have to lay off Bosa. Bosa had 15.5 sacks, Arden only had 6.5, Huey 6……both these dudes needs to step up even more next year. Nick is carrying the DL right now.

John
    Participant

Yeah DE is a tough one to make an all pro team on. Hard to argue with any of the guys on the first or second teams. Garrett, Watt, Quinn and Crosby. Crosby reminds me a lot of Justin Smith, not huge sack numbers but just a disrupter in all areas of the game. By the way we really missed on that 2011 draft taking Aldon over both Watt and Quinn. Oh well.

RedBluff
    Participant

John talking about DE’s reminds me of an interview Staley did with Willians a while back.
    They both had the same DE for the toughest they ever faced…..both were terrified of him.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.